Africell is a leading mobile network operator in Africa. We establish fast and reliable connectivity, accelerate innovation and support local communities. We offer our customers a mix of data, voice, messaging, mobile money and other telecoms and technology services.
We have deep operational knowledge and a successful track record. Our strategy is built on two foundations: offering customers more products of a higher quality at better prices, and using technology to drive positive digital transformation. Africell is a US-owned company and our global headquarters are in London, UK. We have a reputation for doing business transparently and with integrity.
· 4 operating markets
· 16m + subscribers
· 150m+ population under license
· Over 10,000 direct and indirect employees
· Founded in 2001
· Data: Data is the heartbeat of Africell’s network. We offer customers a range of internet services including ultra-fast 4G connectivity defined by speed, reliability and value for money.
· Mobile money: Afrimoney is Africell’s mobile money platform. Through Afrimoney, mobile users can send money to others, pay bills, and transact with a range of other products and services.
· Voice & SMS: Africell’s voice & SMS services are among the best value in the market. Our handsets suit every customer type and can be used for voice, data or both.
· 2001 – launch in the Gambia
· 2005 – launch in Sierra Leone
· 2012 – launch in Democratic Republic of the Congo
· 2015 – launch in Uganda
· 2022 – launch in Angola
· The Gambia
· Sierra Leone
· Democratic Republic of the Congo
Para baixar o PDF